Monday, November 29, 2010

Week 5


Assalamualaikum. I was very excited because just returned from a holiday with my friends in Melaka. Alhamdulillah everything goes smoothly, the time is passed become quickly. This week I got my first salary as a internship student, Wow this time I expected. Work is still going on as usual which makes indexing.
On Tuesday morning, after I entering office, Cik Arif give me the task to post some important documents to clients, I hurried to the post office at Jalan Gurney, after finish all the task I came back to office and do my work as usual.
We understand that the JKR officers would visit on Thursday, some preparation is done to ensure no bad issues regarding the work environment, both within and outside the office, equipment and everything come out from his own view.
On the day of the waiting, we are asked to make a demo of the work flow. A total of 7 staff members who were present during this trip. I also show how all the data stored in the database. After that, some of the questions we ask as the number of data that can be completed within a day and about the safety issue of this drawing. Overall they were satisfied with what we do and I continue to continue my work. Friday, the excitement of waiting for has arrived, this time for rest periods and working time feels short. I continue my work until 5.30pm. Thats all for this week. I Afiq Asyraf from Digital Space Technologies Sdn Bhd. See you next week.. wassalam!

No comments:

Post a Comment