Saturday, November 20, 2010

Week 3 @ DSTSB


Holla everyone…This week I was given a different task, indexing. after working hard to complete 30 000 copies of plans for the scan, now it is time to save all data into the database. First, my supervisor gives guidance on how to index data. It’s so very easy to do, each one drawing will be index regarding on 4 important things where is the name of the project, sub-topics, a number of drawings and plan number. I started working after the briefing, there are 3 batch of plan  to be in the index, on average, each batch contains 10 000 plan. An average of 800-1200 can be done if I do not feel bored to do =) This week feels happy because the Muslims celebrate the Hari Raya Haji and all the staff of Digital Space Technologies is given a break for 3 days. That all for this week, I really appreciate the leave, this is the time for to visit all my relatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment