Saturday, December 17, 2011

Hallo..Earlier this week I was not excited to do work like always. Don’t know why I was less enthusiastic, maybe because I’m doing the same tasks. However, I have to fight my laziness because I feel it all task its important and I have give 100% commitment. I have continued my work as usual, by making the indexing, is to ensure that the work can be completed on time were determined. Apart from doing regular work done this week, we received a visitor from a company that I do not know the name of the company actually. Purpose of this company to come here is the same as JKR, but I'm quite surprised that with their attendance, they have asked us to make a demonstration for them. Such things are not so favored by the boss because he had violated the work ethic.

No comments:

Post a Comment