Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Week 7

Hye all..This week I want to update my daily tasks as usual. Is not anything but is making indexing. :-) About nearly 12 000 pieces of drawings has been index. Alhamdulillah thanks to God, I do not think I can complete it to the extent of this. After all week of release I had no mood want to do the work. On Dec 16, 2010 at 10:30 am, I was invited by Abg Chai to Malaysia Examination Council (MEC) in the Selayang to send the letter quotes. emmm . For the information, Abg Chai is one DSTSB staff who served as a programmer. Quotation letter is his latest project for this year. The project is creating systems for MUET online payment method. I got a lot of experience during submit quotation letter. Example like the process of creating quotation letter, procedure and technique how to success in the auction process. After done submit that form, I go back to the office and do my task as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment